Our webinar will explore the following aspects:
- The importance of reflecting and learning – what new norms do we want to keep and what do we want to remove;
- What does hybrid working mean in practice;
- Opportunities and challenges of hybrid working;
- Key Considerations when moving to a hybrid model of working:
- People: staying connected and supporting each other
- Processes: managing change and optimising performance
- Leadership: emerging leadership skills to lead successfully in a hybrid world
- Culture: preserving and evolving organisational values and team engagement
- Top Tips on moving from ‘surviving’ to ‘thriving’ in a hybrid world of work
Headstogether is a Northern Ireland based HR Consulting company with offices in Belfast and London.The company is run by 3 Directors; Joanne Kane (Chartered Fellow CIPD), Lynsey Stewart (Chartered Fellow CIPD) and Andrew Kane (ACCA).Prior to setting up Headstogether the Directors of our company worked for Diageo Global Supply, Homebase and Price Waterhouse Coopers respectively.The company was founded in 2009 and has built an excellent reputation for providing independent HR services to companies and other organisations across the public, private and not for profit sector within the UK and Ireland.
Within the consulting team, we have 7 additional staff including 1 Senior HR Consultant, 3 HR Consultants and 1 HR Advisor, as well as additional office support.All of our consulting team are CIPD qualified and have a minimum of 10 years’ experience in HR in a variety of sectors and roles.